Nick, here with an update on switching to Wodify!
We’ve finished getting everyone added to WODIFY. Every member now has a profile and a membership. You’ve probably received a few emails recently about Wodify…
- Wodify Welcome email (From Wodify, not CFBH): Gets you to verify/fill-in info. Please add a photo (pref of your face…but that’s just me), and emergency contact as well!
- Sign the waiver: There’s typically a link in the welcome email for you to do this.
- Enter in credit card info: Please enter any card you’d like for us to use for transactions from here on out. You can always add/change your default payment in the system if you like.
- Sign the membership contract: We’ve added contracts for the memberships you currently have, matching payment dates, end dated, monthly fees. You will have a digital copy with your online profile that you can reference anytime you want. There is an auto-renew option for all memberships that you can easily “opt out” of when you get there.
- Voided Transaction email: To make sure your membership is up and running, we had to backdate the memberships to the last payment you made on our previous software. After that, we void that invoice to prevent you from getting charged again, since you’ve already paid for that month.
- Download the Wodify App (click here for iPhones) (Click here for android)
- Start RSVPing for classes on Wodify: Please start using Wodify this week! All of the CFBH staff are learning it as well, so we’re hoping to get any kinks out this week.
- Start logging your workout results: What’s great about Wodify is that you can enter in workout results for all of the WODs we do at CFBH! There will be some modification to how the levels we use (Competitor, Performance, Fitness) are recorded using Wodify. If you complete the workout in the Competitor level, you will click the “Rx+” logo when you record your score. If you complete the performance level, you will click the “Rx” button. If you complete the Fitness level or modify the workout more, you wont click any button, and you’d just enter your score. To Recap:
Rx+ = Competitor Rx= Performance “Blank” = Fitness
- Check the daily leaderboards: Once you enter in your results, you’ll be able to see when you ranked that day in each workout! Cool, right?!
Those are the details of where we’re at in the Wodify process. We really need all of your help to get everyone’s payment info ASAP! We’re trying to completely shift to Wodify by the end of the week. 🙂
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. If you catch any mistakes on pricing or being double charged, please tell us immediately and we’ll fix it.
Wodify is gonna be GREAT!!!!
2018 04 21